7 tips for choosing a Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift for Her
It’s that time of year again. Are you stuck for what to do for Valentine’s Day? Here are a few tips to bear in mind:
• What’s your budget? Remember, you don’t need to spend a fortune to have a big impact.
• Choose gifts and cards that are consistent with your relationship. If you’ve only been on a few dates, then don’t give her a sentimental card with a long gushy message. If you’ve been dating for 5 years then you can’t just give her a bag of smarties.
• Buy or order everything in advance to be sure of the best selection. Flowers and chocolates often sell out near to Valentine’s Day.
• Buy or order a red rose. This is the tradition and I don’t think there will be too many women will be unhappy about receiving a rose. If you have the budget, buy a dozen red roses.
• Buy a card. Try to add your own message. The words that you say are just as important as any flowers, chocolates or other gifts. Nextra has a huge range of cards ranging from Cute to Funny to Romantic and blank ones too.
• Buy a box or bag of chocolates. It doesn’t have to be a huge box or bag if you are on a budget. Indulge her.
• Go the extra mile for her: give a gift too. Roses, chocolates and cards are the traditional gifts. If you want to make her feel extra special perhaps get her a small gift too. Below are some of our latest gifts from our Instagram feed. Don’t forget some beautiful wrap for it too.
Smelly Balls car air freshener, you can make the scent as subtle or as strong as you like. They come in a section of colours and fragrances. #smellyballs #smellyballscarairfreshener #ihavesmellyballs #giftsforher #giftsforhim...