7 tips for choosing a Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift for Her
It’s that time of year again. Are you stuck for what to do for Valentine’s Day? Here are a few tips to bear in mind:
• What’s your budget? Remember, you don’t need to spend a fortune to have a big impact.
• Choose gifts and cards that are consistent with your relationship. If you’ve only been on a few dates, then don’t give her a sentimental card with a long gushy message. If you’ve been dating for 5 years then you can’t just give her a bag of smarties.
• Buy or order everything in advance to be sure of the best selection. Flowers and chocolates often sell out near to Valentine’s Day.
• Buy or order a red rose. This is the tradition and I don’t think there will be too many women will be unhappy about receiving a rose. If you have the budget, buy a dozen red roses.
• Buy a card. Try to add your own message. The words that you say are just as important as any flowers, chocolates or other gifts. Nextra has a huge range of cards ranging from Cute to Funny to Romantic and blank ones too.
• Buy a box or bag of chocolates. It doesn’t have to be a huge box or bag if you are on a budget. Indulge her.
• Go the extra mile for her: give a gift too. Roses, chocolates and cards are the traditional gifts. If you want to make her feel extra special perhaps get her a small gift too. Below are some of our latest gifts from our Instagram feed. Don’t forget some beautiful wrap for it too.